Wednesday 18 January 2012

Back at Last......

Finally started crafting again.  Mojo half present at least.  Made the above card for a little, fairy mad, friend of mine a couple of weeks ago. Used stamps from Chocolate Baroque 'Teeny Weeny Meadow' for the surrounding foliage and embossed this with Stampendous Stamp'n'Stuff Detail White.  I brayered over the embossing using Big'n'Juicy Mountain Meadow (I think!).  Stamped the fairy from the 'Born to Fly' Clear Art Stamp set and was coloured in using Derwent Inktense Pencils. Cut her out and stuck her on with foam pads.  The no. 4 was from a grungeboard number set, don't know which as I haven't kept packaging.  The panel and number have been outlined with gold pen.  The background paper on the card is an Artylicious paper from stash. Wish I'd made the background a little lighter but I love those little stamps and the fairy's quite cute too, even if it's not my usual style!

No comments:

Post a Comment